1. Critically appreciate any FOUR of the following. (20)
(i) 'Thanne longen folk to goon on pilgrimages'
(ii) Better to rule in Hell, than serve in heaven'
(iii) 'Busy old fool unruly sun'
(vi) 'No! I am not Prince Hamlet, no was meant to be;
Am an attendant lord, one that will do'
(v) 'Where youth grows pale, spectre-thin and dies
Where but to think is to be full of sorrow'
(vi) 'Fair seed time had my sould and I grew up
Fostered alike by beauty and by fear'
(vii) 'Heard melodies are sweet but those unheard are sweeter'
3. Give comparative estimate of the characters of Satan and Adam in 'The Paradise Lost'. (20)
4. Discuss Donne as a love poet. (20)
6. What is the role of imagination and reality in Keats' Odes? (20)
7. All the Romantic poets compare poetry on diverse themes. What makes them Romanitcs? (20)